Property Liquidation – Sales Criteria
Corey Talley is a commercial real estate agent helping multifamily investors identify, acquire, and market apartment buildings for sale. I take on the responsibility of providing market insight, marketing your commercial real estate for sale, and negotiating agreeable terms on your behalf with in-depth industry knowledge and experience.
Have you considered selling your apartment building? Speak With Corey to obtain market insight and investment sales support for Washington, D.C.. There is a specific sector of multifamily apartments I specialize in… exclusively Washington, D.C. apartments, typically properties valued at $5MM or below, core-plus or distressed properties in need of added value, vacant or occupied.
Why Assign The Responsibility To Corey?
I hear this question all of the time from apartment owners who need to sell. There are many benefits to working with a commercial realtor who specializes in multifamily sales and has a mastered in real estate development, versus trying to sell your property with another agent. When you assign the responsibility to Corey…
- Specialized Industry Experience is working in your favor
- You get a Preliminary Market Analysis for confident decision making
- A compelling Offering Memorandum to support a targeted marketing strategy
- Closing occurs with reputable practitioners within the industry (you can choose your own Title Company if you want)
The ideal investor I can provide support for, owns…
- Multifamily Apartment Buildings
- Located in Washington, DC
- Distressed (physical or functionally obsolete traits, or distressed ownership )
- Core and Core Plus
As a commercial realtor, helping you confidently market your apartment buildings for sale is my main objective.
Sell Your Property: If you have apartment buildings that you need to sell, fill out the Acquisition form below
If you have commercial real estate you’re looking to sell in Washington, D.C., in particular, multifamily apartment buildings, email me directly through my contact page or call me at (202) 681-9841.